Ring Out The Old, Ring In The New
– a cycle of completion and creation
Fed up with New Year resolutions? Want to do something different this year that’s more likely to get you where you want to go?
Spend Saturday 12th January sending a searchlight into the next 12 months and creating goals that will make your heart sing.
In this one day workshop you’ll
- Spend time reviewing the year of 2012 capturing the oops times, your wins, your self-betrayals and the aha moments.
- Recognise the personal qualities and values that most supported and enabled you during the year.
- Look forward a whole year to what you will have created in your life by January 2014.
- Create some powerful and compelling goals that will move you towards that moment and know the first steps you intend to take to make your goals a reality.
When? Saturday 12th January 9.30-4.30
Where? Chapel Allerton Methodist Centre
How much? £65, including lunch.
How do I book? Via Eventbrite or call me on 0113 217 5680